In this conversation, Pastors Erik, Gavin, and Jeff discuss the Old Testament book of Numbers. Read chapters 15-27, listen to the audio of the conversation, and chip in on the comments section below with your own thoughts on the Scripture and to these three questions:
- What word, phrase, or theme most resonated with you personally as you read this section of Scripture?
- What does this portion of Scripture invite us to as a community of disciples?
- If you’re sitting down with these chapters, what drink or snack would pair best with the reading?
For our next Bible Convo we will explore Numbers 28-36. Read those chapters and join us for the convo next week! Subscribe on Spotify and Apple Podcasts.
Middle Eastern Tomato Cumber Salad
– 1 seedless cucumber (peeled, diced)
– 1/2 red onion (very thinly sliced)
– 2 cups fresh diced tomatoes (sliced in half)
– 2 tablespoons fresh basil (or mint for a sweet variant) leaves (chiffonaded)
– 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese (optional)
– 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
– 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
– kosher salt and pepper (to taste)
– zatar (hyssop) (to taste)